Opening 1 June
Following the advice from our professional organisations the General Chiropractic Council, the British Chiropractic Association and Royal College of Chiropractors, we have taken the decision to open our clinic on 1st June 2020. We are available to see patients that require urgent care. This includes patients experiencing escalating pain and progressively worsening symptoms that do not respond to conservative management or medication as expected, which otherwise may result in face-to-face contact with another healthcare provider. We will be assessing to see who is most in need of urgent care.
Health and safety is of the utmost importance to us . Though we have detailed plans and risk assessments along with rigorous procedures and have precautionary measures in place we can not guarantee that you will be 100% safe from covid 19. We are therefore requesting written consent prior to treatment , This will be emailed to you and needs to be sent back to us or for those without email access signed on the day of treatment.
To help maintain infection control and prevention of COVID -19 we have had to look at the way we operate and have implemented the following changes when you visit the clinic.
The Chiropractor will be wearing full PPE consistent with Government guideline including a face mask, face visor if deemed necessary, disposable gloves and a disposable apron which will be changed between each patient. They will regularly wash/sanitise hands.
To help us reduce the risk of any cross contamination and keep everyone safe please adhere to the following, your safety and well being are paramount to us.
- Please do NOT bring belongings such as handbags, jewellery, watches and phones with you. If you do have a phone with you whilst in the treatment room this must be placed in your pocket prior to entering the clinic and not be removed until you have left the building. This is to allow us to reduce the risk of any contamination.
- To maintain social distancing, we ask you remain in your car until your appointment time. Please do not arrive early or wait in the reception area. If you are early please wait outside until your time.
- We are taking full payment over the phone at the time of booking your appointment to reduce your time in the clinic.
- You may have your temperature checked upon arrival by an infrared thermometer and will be asked a series of questions again to assess and ensure that you are not presenting any of the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before you enter the clinic.
- Patients will also be asked to wear a face mask. If you do not have your own we will provide a washable double layer cotton mask which you will return to our wash bin after use before leaving the clinic.
- We will offer an anti-bacterial sanitising gel upon arrival and exit from the clinic with appropriate signage and instructions.
- Please attend alone unless you are assisting a minor, only one family member may attend.
- We will continually disinfect all contact points, the treatment room and treatment couch after each patient visit so please allow at least 10 minutes for this to happen.
- We are not providing gowns when assessing patients so ask that you wear loose comfortable clothing so that the chiropractor can assess your spine.
- Please ensure that you have been to the toilet prior to attending the clinic to limit the use of toilet facilities and cross contamination. If you do urgently require the use of a toilet please ensure that you inform us so that we can disinfect all surfaces.
We are asking everyone to please check if they have any of these symptoms listed below and not to attend clinic and rearrange their appointments to safeguard everyone.
- If you or anyone in your household has a high temperature above 37.5 degrees.
- If you have a new continuous cough
- If you have loss of smell or taste
- Feeling generally unwell
- If you have had any of these symptoms or are living with someone or been in contact with someone presenting these.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14-21 days.
Please be patient with us during these unprecedented times. We are still here to listen to your needs and concerns and offer advice, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We are passionate about putting our patient’s needs and safety first whilst still offering the highest quality of care.
Welcome to Bradford Chiropractic Clinic
We have been helping the community with back pain, joint pain and sports injuries since 1980. Here in our purpose built clinic in Shipley we are able to offer trusted and evidence based chiropractic care for those common complaints that need fixing, not masking with drugs. We are proud of our reputation and patient centred care, treating young and old, those less active and elite athletes with the same dedication to the individual’s needs.
How we work
On your first visit to our welcoming clinic you will have a full initial consultation, examination and treatment, where appropriate, by one of our highly qualified chiropractors. They will explain in understandable terms what is wrong and discuss a treatment plan going forwards - also telling you what you, as a patient, can do to help yourself.
All treatment is geared to the patients needs and condition. Age and problem will determine the appropriate treatment technique, this will be discussed with you.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Joint Problems
"I felt confident in their knowledge of my problem and really appreciated the time and advice given to me”